Yes Yes, There are some days when the last thing I wanted to do is Yoga, And I’m sure we all feel sometimes the same way.
This can be for many reasons maybe feeling stressed, doing
So what should we do to get motivated on the days we don’t want to Yoga.
For me, inspiration quotes work great for me they do
Here are some of best yoga motivational quotes they can make you inspire.
1. If it doesn’t challenge you, It doesn’t change you.
2. A year from now, you’ll wish you had started today.
3.Remember why you started.
4. “True meditation is about being fully present with everything that is–including discomfort and challenges. It is not an escape from life.”
5. “Yoga is not a religion. It is a science, science of well-being,
scienceof youthfulness, scienceof integrating body, mind, and soul.”
“Yoga does not always cure stress. It neutralizes it through increasing awareness and by changing self-perception.”
“Yoga is the space where flower blossoms.”
8. “Yoga reveals to you the beauty of mindfulness and takes you into the essence of an endless present moment.”
9. “For those wounded by civilization, yoga is the most healing salve.”
10. “You may not be able to control the whole world, but you may learn to control your inner world through yoga.”“You may not be able to control the whole world, but you may learn to control your inner world through yoga.”
11. “Practice makes comfort. Expand your experiences regularly so every stretch won’t feel like your first.”
12. “Yoga is a method to come to a nondreaming mind. Yoga is the science to be in the here and now.”
13. “Yoga is invigoration in relaxation. Freedom in routine. Confidence through self control. Energy within and energy without.”
14. “Anyone that does not wish or desire to stretch himself will get nowhere in this life. That is just the way life is.”
15. “Don’t move the way fear makes you move. Move the way love makes you move. Move the way joy makes you move.” — Osho
16. “The chakras are very intelligent – they are like the software of the whole computer body.” — Dharma Mittra
17. “When you inhale, you are taking the strength from God. When you exhale, it represents the service you are giving to the world.” — B.K.S. Iyengar
18. “There will always be people who can do it better than you, but that’s a good thing! Start to see competition as inspiration — without envy.” — Kathryn Budig
19. “In meditation and in our daily lives there are three qualities that we can nurture, cultivate, and bring out. We already possess these, but they can be ripened: precision, gentleness, and the ability to let go.” — Pema Chodron
20. “Yoga, an ancient but perfect science, deals with the evolution of humanity. This evolution includes all aspects of one’s being, from bodily health to self-realization. Yoga means union – the union of body with consciousness and consciousness with the soul. Yoga cultivates the ways of maintaining a balanced attitude in day to day life and endows skill in the performance of one’s actions.”
21. “Only the minds born of meditation [the artificially created ones] are free from karmic impressions”
― Patanjali, The Yoga Sutras